UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Under Armour were the other contenders, I preffered them tbh, Venum stuff has too much graphic, as McGregor once said, like a cholo gangster in the hood.
Aye its who sponsors Machida. Looks shite with the big snake head. Fighters getting more money so I guess they'll not care what they're wearing.

Really want to stick a few quid on the fights tomorrow but the biggest obstacle is no one knows what size cage they’re using.

The cage they used for their photoshoots is a smaller one which will favour Gamebred & Yan imo.

The smaller cage has changed the trend in fights, anyone who tries to fight on the counter or passively just gets absolutely mauled.

Im pretty slick at the mma stuff,in fact its scary how much damage its easy to do to a non mma student,to give an accurate discription of me would be "a killer" not bragging but thats just how it is

Really want to stick a few quid on the fights tomorrow but the biggest obstacle is no one knows what size cage they’re using.

The cage they used for their photoshoots is a smaller one which will favour Gamebred & Yan imo.

The smaller cage has changed the trend in fights, anyone who tries to fight on the counter or passively just gets absolutely mauled.

I know they were only using 25 foot Octagon’s for the APEX fights as it was a smaller venue. Dana said he liked the smaller cage as it had a higher percentage in stoppages, compared to the 30 foot one.

They are using the bigger cage mate
Im pretty slick at the mma stuff,in fact its scary how much damage its easy to do to a non mma student,to give an accurate discription of me would be "a killer" not bragging but thats just how it is

Ooohh I'm hard

Back