UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Lovely ko
Thanks for the suggestion, but I must have at least 5 different monthly subscriptions, so can't relly justify it, so the BT stuff will have to do now. If I get like properly into it I may take another one out and cancel something else, but not at the moment. One thing I have noticed is that there is a lot more WWE content available on YouTube than UFC (from external providers) despite both having their monthly paywall. UFC must be shit hot on taking things down.
Quite a lot of the early ppv are on YouTube full events. Defo 1 thru 10 minimum.

It's nothing like what it is now. 300 pound blokes fighting 180 pound blokes

Last edited:

Despite my post last night this card has been absolutely insane so far.

7 fights in, only 1 has gone past the first round ffs. And the fight which did was a 15 minute firefest.

Maria Agapova is the real deal, she's going to be up there with the elite women

Despite my post last night this card has been absolutely insane so far.

7 fights in, only 1 has gone past the first round ffs. And the fight which did was a 15 minute firefest.

Maria Agapova is the real deal, she's going to be up there with the elite women
Often the case marra. Shit cards on paper are often great fun.

Couldn't believe the 3 KOs inside a minute on the prelims. That Kazakh lass did look good and one to keep an eye on. I FF'd some of the main fights on x2, like the Rosa two, but saw most of Fili and all of the co main, and main. Pleased Cynthia decision came in.

Card is on a bit earlier tonight. Prelims from 11-1, and main card from 1-4am. Think I'll watch the prelims live and then the main card in the morning.
I'm looking forward to seeing Roosevelt Roberts fighting in the first fight on the main card. Has alot of potential and is fighting a proper experienced veteran. The co-main (Burgos vs Emmet) should be a good fight as well.

The prelims last week were fun. Main card wasn't upto much though.

I'm looking forward to seeing Roosevelt Roberts fighting in the first fight on the main card. Has alot of potential and is fighting a proper experienced veteran. The co-main (Burgos vs Emmet) should be a good fight as well.

The prelims last week were fun. Main card wasn't upto much though.
Yup, most people I have heard from are most looking forward to the co main, and then you've obviously got heavyweights in the main, which will generally appeal to a wider audience.

Back