UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Whittaker is way better than Burns and Usman at that weight so I reckon he's got a good chance

You're gonna have to expand on this one unless it was a mistake because Burns has never fought at Middleweight and Usman's only fight was on 10 days notice. The thought of Burns at 185 is some serious steroid use.

As strange as this sounds it's hard to favour Khazmat for this one, he made a right mess of it beating Usman on him taking it on 10 days notice and never fighting at Middleweight before. Whittaker is a seasoned elite he's a step up from Usman at this weight.

Last edited:
f***ing gutted like, early prelims for ufc 300 not being showed on tnt if I’m reading tv guide correctly…….3 are class fights..

Usual pre lim and main card, that’s part of the appeal of 300mis the end to end quality from the get go with Cody v fig ffs

f***ing gutted like, early prelims for ufc 300 not being showed on tnt if I’m reading tv guide correctly…….3 are class fights..

Early prelims are never on tele. Have never ever been either. It's UFC fight pass only. or Subbing to ESPN+ if you live in America.
They've put Cody and Figueredo on there deliberately for a few extra sales. Good sales technique in fairness but rotten.

Early prelims = Fight pass only.
Prelims = typically starts at about 11 on normal TNT
Main card = TNT Box office if its a PPV show otherwise normal TNT again

Last edited:
Just get a month's sub to fight pass marra.
Aye. Anar that marra. Used to have it. away in hotel Saturday night. Can’t risk logging into fight pass in case see all the results.

My point was for this card I thought they would show the full shebang. I’d watch pre lim and main and if don’t know the results I’ll then watch the early on fight pass.

Aye. Anar that marra. Used to have it. away in hotel Saturday night. Can’t risk logging into fight pass in case see all the results.

My point was for this card I thought they would show the full shebang. I’d watch pre lim and main and if don’t know the results I’ll then watch the early on fight pass.
TNT have confirmed they're showing the early prelims now marra. Jobs a good un.

Someone from the presser complained the fight bonus are too small.
Dana responds how much should they be
Reporter says 300k
Dana goes fair enough we’ll do it this weekend

😂😂

Back