UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Putting a PPV in London is an interesting move, don't think they've ever done that before - The previous have all been Fight Nights free to watch

3 fights already known

Till vs Brunson
Craig vs Gus
Paddy the Baddy vs Luigi Vendramini
There’s been a few UFC 38,75,85,95 and 120 were all in London.

There’s been a few UFC 38,75,85,95 and 120 were all in London.

Over a decade ago so still unusual nonetheless. First card I watched was 140 and features my favourite fight ever.

Frank Mir reversing a guillotine into an arm bar while waking up from being knocked out, unreal.

I'm tuning in from 1am. Someone let me know how Maia v Eye goes on for my acca.

Over a decade ago so still unusual nonetheless. First card I watched was 140 and features my favourite fight ever.

Frank Mir reversing a guillotine into an arm bar while waking up from being knocked out, unreal.

I'm tuning in from 1am. Someone let me know how Maia v Eye goes on for my acca.

Maia wins by decision

Last edited:
I know nothing about UFC but put an ACCA on, Maia, Topuria, Griffin and Hardy (also Tavares who won), what's my chances?

In Topuira you betted against one of the best BJJ practioners in the world so I'm not liking your chances tbh :D
Hardy is 50/50. He's basically the pantomime villain everyone loves to boo.

Jessica Eye is just an actual punching bag, she's got ne standup whatsoever. Emphasised by the state on her face at the end of the fight.

Last edited:
In Topuira you betted against one of the best BJJ practioners in the world so I'm not liking your chances tbh :D
Hardy is 50/50. He's basically the pantomime villain everyone loves to boo.

Jessica Eye is just an actual punching bag, she's got ne standup whatsoever. Emphasised by the state on her face at the end of the fight.
The cut was from a clash of heads not punches.

Back