UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

When he was trying to start a chant about him being his lasses bitch was naff. Really embarrassing haha.
Trying to kick him in the balls aswell hahaha

I hope Dustin smashes him here. I thought at the Khabib press conference he was a parody of himself and that just took the biscuit. A YouTube comment
“This felt like Conor McGregor doing an impression of James Gallagher doing an impression of Conor McGregor”

when he started mentioning Dustins wife, like wtf :lol: the bloke hasn’t won a meaningful fight in 5 years.

Christ that was a bad press conference. :lol:
The presser was pretty cringe, trying to give off the 2016 McGregor vibes which died when he tried being nice to people. He's completely lost the intimidation aura since he started the nice guy persona

Even the press started roasting him "You've only 1 fight since Obama was president" :D :D
McGregor calling that journalist a fanny pad raised a smile.

Last edited:
Part of me wants him to win, see if he get back that intimidation aura

But the other part wants him to lose, the 155 and 170 divisions are doing just fine without him.

What's with the fighters coming out to the weigh ins in their fighting shorts.

Didn't realise Michel Pereira and Ryan Hall were on the undercard, what rock have I been hiding under

Last edited:
Ceremonial weigh ins or proper ones?

Didn't realise Michel Pereira and Ryan Hall were on the undercard, what rock have I been hiding under
Some class fights on the card. Hall is a big underdog with the bookies but I don't think I've seen his opponent fight.

Last edited:
Some major mismatches on this card mind haha.

Maia v Eye
O'Malley vs Unranked guy
Ryan Hall vs Unranked guy.

Dinnar what the bookies are even thinking putting Hall at 2/1... One of the BJJ practionioners in the world, he ends a fight whenever he feels like it.

Last edited:
Some major mismatches on this card mind haha.

Maia v Eye
O'Malley vs Unranked guy
Ryan Hall vs Unranked guy.

Dinnar what the bookies are even thinking putting Hall at 2/1... One of the BJJ practionioners in the world, he ends a fight whenever he feels like it.
Have you seen Halls opponent fight?

Irrelevant. Hall's had 3 fights in 3 years for a specific reason - No one who's ranked wants anything to do with him.

Hall and Makhachev are the 2 most dodged fighters in the UFC for a v good reason.
I wasn't asking to be a dick. I haven't seen the opponent fight but he has had 2 ufc fights and 2 wins. I was surprised about the odds as well.

Back