UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

I fancy Joanna points, I think shevchenko is better than Zhang and I think Joanna did well at times in that fight. I could be completely wrong mind and it will be an early ko

The other fight is hard to call but at 5/2 I can't ignore Romero, I have a feeling both of them are going to start slow and hopefully Romero catches him with something big

I'm surprised how short odds both favourites are

I think Romero and Joanna will lose tbh but worth a punt on the bet

I thought this but didn't realise that it's been over 2 years since Romero has won and hes lost 3 of his last 4

Still a scary fight for anyone though
All three losses close as fuck. I've still got Izzy but when the opponent is so unpredictable and explosive there is always a chance of getting caught. Wonder if he plans to wrestle.

All three losses close as fuck. I've still got Izzy but when the opponent is so unpredictable and explosive there is always a chance of getting caught. Wonder if he plans to wrestle.

Agreed but the odds makers don't give a fuck

Nee chance is he good enough to win a stand up battle so wrestling will have to the game plan early on imo

If you haven’t listen to his fight disciples podcast interview

Superb

12 or 1. Look on bt. 8it will tell you

I have mate thats how I found out he was coming back. Peety is commentating tonight. I enjoyed the interview but was hoping to find out a bit more about his conviction. The first UFC event I went to was in Birmingham when he lost to Marcus Davis. After his fight he came and sat with his family/fans and they were in the next section to us all just getting on the gear in the arena. :lol:
Anyone know the prelim times? Excited to see O’Malley fight again

O'Malley is the last fight on the prelims so won't be on till after 2am.

I assume Kelly is on next.
I am a big fan of O'Malley like.

Last edited:
I fancy Joanna points, I think shevchenko is better than Zhang and I think Joanna did well at times in that fight. I could be completely wrong mind and it will be an early ko

The other fight is hard to call but at 5/2 I can't ignore Romero, I have a feeling both of them are going to start slow and hopefully Romero catches him with something big
Nevermind, possibly could have scored both the other way

I'm more annoyed at how shit the main fight was, I should have seen it coming though as said it would start slow, I just expected a bit more in the last 2 rounds

Annoyed me more than the Wonderboy/Woodley fights

Seriously fuck off yoel, pontificating on the mic, for 24 minutes he also done fuck all.....and was gifted a undeserving shot and simply didn’t want it enough, scared of his own cardio failing him.
Poor poor fight.

The lasses showed how it’s done like. 😱😱😎
Although wasn’t keen Jj ‘s John merrick impresssion..awful.

Last edited:

Back