UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

If I was a betting man, aye, however might just squeak through.

Ufc Brasilia this weekend under threat.
With another week to go and the criticism the Cheltenham organisers have got already, I just can't see anyone making that mistake again. If it was this weekend I wouldn't be to worried. It's typical for me.
UFC Brazil behind closed doors. FACK!!!

Last edited:
With another week to go and the criticism the Cheltenham organisers have got already, I just can't see anyone making that mistake again. If it was this weekend I wouldn't be to worried. It's typical for me.
UFC Brazil behind closed doors. FACK!!!

It is looking dodgy like. The UFC aren't going to do many events behind closed doors so I expect we might start seeing cards cancelled. There was a gadgie on JRE yesterday who is an expert on this sort of shite and it sounds alot more serious than I thought it was. I hope you get to London marra.

It is looking dodgy like. The UFC aren't going to do many events behind closed doors so I expect we might start seeing cards cancelled. There was a gadgie on JRE yesterday who is an expert on this sort of shite and it sounds alot more serious than I thought it was. I hope you get to London marra.
Just read all events are happening in the states behind closed doors and UFC London goes ahead as scheduled. Fingers crossed.

The lasses have to go at it again after that. Amazing fight
Last week's main event on Invicta was brutal!
Just read all events are happening in the states behind closed doors and UFC London goes ahead as scheduled. Fingers crossed.
I'm all booked up for that aswell, 4 of us meant to be going , after all the hassle of getting decent seat tickets aswell, if it gets cancelled hopefully we'll get refunded on the tickets & my travel insurance will sort the flights & digs out, it's through my bank account & they were spot on when I cancelled a trip as my mam had just died, was a few years ago, Wales v England Euro qualifier iirc, was looking forward to next weekend 😕

Last edited:
He's just moved back down. More weight classes needed imo.

Should of stayed at Welter. RDA isn't the ideal bloke you want to be fighting in your new weight class and it's 4th time he's missed weight at 155.

I think the 165 division will come when the current crop of superstars start to age

Should of stayed at Welter. RDA isn't the ideal bloke you want to be fighting in your new weight class and it's 4th time he's missed weight at 155.

I think the 165 division will come when the current crop of superstars start to age

He would be undersized against the likes of Usman and Woodley I reckon but you're right he can't keep missing weight. I. Wish they would just get rid of the extreme weight cutting altogether. Causes so many uneccesary problems such as the shambles in the flyweight title fight the other week.

Last week's main event on Invicta was brutal!

I'm all booked up for that aswell, 4 of us meant to be going , after all the hassle of getting decent seat tickets aswell, if it gets cancelled hopefully we'll get refunded on the tickets & my travel insurance will sort the flights & digs out, it's through my bank account & they were spot on when I cancelled a trip as my mam had just died, was a few years ago, Wales v England Euro qualifier iirc, was looking forward to next weekend 😕
Dana said tickets refunded at point of purchase.

Back