U2

Bought Boy on the strength of (probably) the NME review at the time, it was like music from another planet and it's still one of my favourite albums
Saw them play an amazing gig at Newcastle Mayfair in 82 then my interest gradually waned.

Let me know how goes cos that’s the block we in tomorrow , at the back of it :D.. paid same I think . Have a good one
I was in Row M so 3 rows from back! Yes he are high up but it's a really good view and you are effectively on the halfway line.
The show was stunning, and I mean really stunning. It perfectly captured the mood of the the times we live in.
I won't say what they played, but there was plenty from the back catalogue as well as more recent albums (I love elevation and vertigo by the way!)
I'm sure you'll enjoy the evening, and the city centre is really good too.

I was in Row M so 3 rows from back! Yes he are high up but it's a really good view and you are effectively on the halfway line.
The show was stunning, and I mean really stunning. It perfectly captured the mood of the the times we live in.
I won't say what they played, but there was plenty from the back catalogue as well as more recent albums (I love elevation and vertigo by the way!)
I'm sure you'll enjoy the evening, and the city centre is really good too.
Cheers mate .. same row :D. Yeah be havin few beers before and after . What time they come on and finish ?

Sorry only just read this hope you enjoyed the night.
It’s tonight mate :D

I liked them from the start until 1985 when they started to be a stadium band. By 1987 I was on holiday in the States with my girlfriend and "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" was on the radio every other frigging song it was like you couldn't get away from that shit. It was then that I started to hate them.

Back