Tyre fitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another vote for tones tyres, the mechanical garage i use has a reminder to check your wheel nut tightness at the bottom of the invoice so read into that what you will.

Kwik Fit, as part of the service they'll also kindly point out other 'defects' on your car and scare you with the consequences of not getting them fixed.

Kwik Fit, as part of the service they'll also kindly point out other 'defects' on your car and scare you with the consequences of not getting them fixed.
They did that to our lass a few years ago when she went in to get a new tyre that had punctured and couldn’t be repaired.

Instead of ringing me she went ahead with getting new brake pads and discs on all four wheels as they claimed they were illegal. (They were not).

:evil:

Not sure blackcircles.com is all that, checked on there and they were £30 more expensive than Kwick Fit for the same tyres. Worth shopping around if you know what you want.

You’re the one who must have been searching for six month old threads to bump yet you have the nerve to criticise other posters?
Nah he was saying my threads were boring

This was the first thread I found by him. Proper page turner isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back