Tyne and Wear or Country Durham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.

The majority of NUFC's support from outside of Newcassel are glory boys.

Sunderland supporters from outside of Sunderland have chosen to support a decent football club. Despite our years of almost unrelenting shite.

Shirley theres not kids whose imediate family (i'm thinking fathas/ grandfathas in particular) are sundeerland who support newcastle or vice versa - regardless of which team u support anyone breaking the family lien should hang their head in shame as thats a conscious decision to support the better side at that tiem imho...

Shirley theres not kids whose imediate family (i'm thinking fathas/ grandfathas in particular) are sundeerland who support newcastle or vice versa - regardless of which team u support anyone breaking the family lien should hang their head in shame as thats a conscious decision to support the better side at that tiem imho...

i know one mag from redhouse, his family are sunderland.

they made him take his posters down as a kid like after the windows went out

didn't realise durham had been seperated from the rest of the country :confused:

Gods Country......keep up.

I have a nephew who tried it once. He was ostracised until he saw the error of his ways.

and safc from north of the tyne get the same fate?

Before punishments are dished out there should be mandatory repatriation. Then only stone the Geordie Nation. Then stone them again. Then shaft every single one of them up the arse.

That should do it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back