Tyne and Wear or Country Durham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

Using North Humberside as an example why do you lot tolerate being part of the Mag Empire as a underdog?

The poeple of the old East Riding got there status back, why cant you, thats if you want to?

I think Sunderland should be returned back to its roots in County Durham and stick those stinking Mags back in Northumberland where they belong.

Sunderland AFC was always Country Durhams football club

Last edited by a moderator:

Using North Humberside as an example why do you lot tolerate being part of the Mag Empire as a underdog?

The poeple of the old East Riding got there status back, why cant you, thats if you want to?

I think Sunderland should be returned back to its roots in County Durham and stick those stinking Mags back in Northumberland where they belong.

breathtaking arrogance, what about darlington

We should defo be back in Co Durham and mags in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear is bollocks.

and safc from north of the tyne get the same fate?

No.

The majority of NUFC's support from outside of Newcassel are glory boys.

Sunderland supporters from outside of Sunderland have chosen to support a decent football club. Despite our years of almost unrelenting shite.

No.

Sunderland supporters from outside of Sunderland have chosen to support a decent football club. Despite our years of almost unrelenting shite.

how do you work that one out, given the lack of glory in my 41 years on this planet

No.

Which is most of them

didn't realise durham had been seperated from the rest of the country :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back