TWO CATS ON THE SHIRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpety bump...

Can't wrap my head around my work this morning and am in need of copious amounts of coffee and jewels cleaming :lol: before I get stuck in.

thought this should be back up to spur us on for the new season. shame he never made some more.

Since i am canny new on here i never seen this the 1st time. I think that this has to be the worst song ever. Does any one know why this person did not do any more?

treble platinum gerld

:eek: :eek: :eek:

what a great thread and let this stand as a lesson to you younger folk who may be tempted to experiment with mind altering drugs......

keep em coming black cat 8)

The Jarra Wanderer said:
blackcats said:
The Jarra Wanderer said:
blackcats said:
rulebritannia said:
harding mate thats a pretty bad song

"jewels remain still cleaming"

:lol:

cheers mate. gleaming i meant :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: f***ing hell - thick as mince :D :D :D

no i do actaully now but thanks to some i am talkin telling me :oops:

air raid shelter open and occupied

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jesus Christ - have you just injected a stone of heroine into your forehead?

What a line. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you been licking toads kidda????

that is cack of the highet order, if it was a woman it would be a git big fat munter, not unlike michelle macmanus mate. try again.

gsp

some of the replies on this have got me laughing harder than i have in a long time :D :D

blackcats said:
you all know when you hear three lions you will all be thinking off my version :D

Oh how true...

Tim Rice and Mystic Meg all at once.

Let's hope it's all so songs in the street at the end of the coming season :lol:

forogt how funny this was!! :D cheers for bringing it back up

GOLD

jewles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cleaming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh for fucks sake, my sides my sides! Get me some sellotape! :lol:

Just so 'songs in the street'! :wink:

First time I've read this thread all the way through - absofeckinlutely hilarious.

Its so GERLD that it should be put on a chain and worn by Peter Stringfellow. Its so mint it should have a hole in the middle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back