TWO CATS ON THE SHIRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin F said:
Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you the man who invented the Football World Cup

Monsieur Jewles Remain...........

Logon or register to see this image

is he still cleaming though, hard to tell from this angle like :wink:

Is that a trophy in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

smoker said:
Was watching call my bluff the other night...

Logon or register to see this image

Cleaming

is it Sandy with "an implement used to gouge rosebushes from unsupspecting indians"

is it John with " a shine that is proferred by a well known Trophy of sorts"

or is it Michael with "Cleaming... the term used to describe the glaze put on pork when roasted over an open fire"

:D

The Jarra Wanderer said:
blackcats said:
The Jarra Wanderer said:
blackcats said:
rulebritannia said:
harding mate thats a pretty bad song

"jewels remain still cleaming"

:lol:

cheers mate. gleaming i meant :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: f***ing hell - thick as mince :D :D :D

no i do actaully now but thanks to some i am talkin telling me :oops:

air raid shelter open and occupied

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jesus Christ - have you just injected a stone of heroine into your forehead?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is funnier than the time, space continum one. Its a real LMAO-er. Needs putting in gerld surely. :D

haway mods this is the most deserveing thread of a gold in SMB history :lol: :lol:

BillyBoy said:
haway mods this is the most deserveing thread of a gold in SMB history :lol: :lol:

nee good putting it in gold until it starts dropping down otherwise nee one see it in theother forum...

when its run its course and it gets onto page 3 it'll be gerlded I tell yer

Epping said:
BillyBoy said:

nee good putting it in gold until it starts dropping down otherwise nee one see it in theother forum...

even tho this is like off months ago look at the date when this person actually posted it

Epping said:
BillyBoy said:

look at the dates mate. this was just bumped back up

So what happend to blackcats is the person on holiday or did blackcats run away when this happend does anyone know?

Sunderland Lad said:
So what happend to blackcats is the person on holiday or did blackcats run away when this happend does anyone know?

banned for having a different oppinion but lets not get into that please and no im not him but i know him

Poisonous said:
Sunderland Lad said:

banned for having a different oppinion but lets not get into that please and no im not him but i know him

ahh thanks wondered why there was no sign of blackcats on here.

Fantastic thread - funny as the proverbial

but how could such a nice fella get banned by the board? He always seemed kinda harmless imho

I first read this thread when at a conference in Toronto and laughed so much it brought comments from others in the Hotel !! This thread always has my sides splitting every time a re-read it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poisonous said:
Sunderland Lad said:

His opinion was that his song was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back