Tv show tonight called Des about Dennis Nilsen

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can remember mam and dad Houst69 puffing away in bed like
You just reminded me that mine did too. In fact Mam didn't put her cig out properly once and started a bit of a fire in their bedroom. I was about to go in the bath, so I shouted 'fire' then actually went in the bath. I remember panicking 'cos Dad and sister's boyfriend were trying to break the bathroom door and I didn't want to be caught in the nude. Eventually they sussed the fire, put it out, and I stayed in the bath. Happy times. 😀

Nobody can convince me the jury got that sentence right, the jury voted 10-2 in favour of guilt. In my opinion Nilsson clearly wasn't in full control and had a disorder of the mind... Should have been found guilty of manslaughter by diminished responsibility

Tennant was superb. BAFTA incoming.
Thought he was fantastic, the whole thing was a marvellous production that all those involved with it should be proud of themselves.
"If you have been affected by any of the issues in this programme, call..."

Now you come to mention it, I WAS murdered by a serial killer in the 1980s. What's that number again?
:lol:

"If you have been affected by any of the issues in this programme, call..."

Now you come to mention it, I WAS murdered by a serial killer in the 1980s. What's that number again?
Slightly spoiled the poignant naming of the victims at the end with that announcement.

Excellent drama though.

Near the end, where the copper and someone else were in the flat.

Copper said "do you know what the worst bit is/was?".

What was the reply?

Thanks, my interest had dipped by then, and I accidentally blurted something out, spoiling my Mrs viewing.

A great point at which to interrupt mind. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back