Tuchel available in the summer...

It’s amazing all the high profile names we’re dismissing out of hand as not wanted, not good enough or plain shite….. Yet we’ll likely end up with someone plucked from the bowels of nowhere.

I’m sure KS “ data driven model “ has a salary box with a “Max Annual Salary” that most managers get weekly.

It’s amazing all the high profile names we’re dismissing out of hand as not wanted, not good enough or plain shite….. Yet we’ll likely end up with someone plucked from the bowels of nowhere.

I’m sure KS “ data driven model “ has a salary box with a “Max Annual Salary” that most managers get weekly.
🤣 nobody’s dismissing them for here man. Well I’m not. When I say he’s cack I mean compared to fellow elite managers, obviously I’d be over the moon if someone like him came here. Would never happen though unless we somehow get five or six years in the top flight under our belts.
I could imagine him at West Ham or something similar in the prem.

Someone will still twist. I'll not name names I might get another warning 🤣
Funny as one of my "take aways" from STID 3 (which I really likes and shed a tear or two) was Alex Neil smiling at how many time people are negative about SAFC. eg Reporters say we had lost x number of playoffs at Wembley how does this affect the players?
No matter who is appointed there will be a large number of people saying that it is the wrong person. As Frank says "someone will still twist".

Ah, ok.

I've never expected PSG to win the CL. They're shite.

Bayern only won it that year due to Covid anarl. Complete fluke. They should write that year off really.

Eh? They won every group game, then in the knockouts beat Chelsea 7-1 on aggregate then absolutely tonked Barcelona 8-1 over two legs, brushed a very decent Lyon aside then dominated psg in the final.

By a distance they were the best team in the competition

people have this idea mowbray worked cheap we know he didnt because he could have a six figure income from stuff that isnt management and seems to have no problem getting championship jobs..

I hope they got beale cheap because beale hadnt the CV for the job or the bargaining power for it

Eh? They won every group game, then in the knockouts beat Chelsea 7-1 on aggregate then absolutely tonked Barcelona 8-1 over two legs, brushed a very decent Lyon aside then dominated psg in the final.

By a distance they were the best team in the competition
Loada shite

people have this idea mowbray worked cheap we know he didnt because he could have a six figure income from stuff that isnt management and seems to have no problem getting championship jobs..

I hope they got beale cheap because beale hadnt the CV for the job or the bargaining power for it
I’m talking in terms of the managers whose names are bandied about on here, Tuchel etc
Obviously we’re a million miles from that, but what sort of money do you think Beale was on? £3k/£4k a week?

That buys you low to average quality managers at Championship level. Plus any decent manager would want his own back room staff and assistant brought in.

If the board ARE serious about promotion, then we need a manager who’s capable of achieving that aim, instead of rummaging around in the footballing equivalent of the TK Maxx bargain bin.

The question is will KLD spend the money for a quality manager or settle for someone who’ll take the job on knowing they’re essentially little more than a coach subservient to KS and his decisions?

It’ll be an interesting summer break.

Your breath is.

It actually was inaccurate from me though tbf. It was 8-2 and wasn’t two legs but still they were by a distance the best team in Europe
Covid fucked it though. The German and French sides returned to playing at least a month before everyone else, and the single tie proved to be a factor too. I'm sure the last 4 were all French and German sides, something that never ever happens normally.

Back