Tuchel available in the summer...

Maybe it is dreamy on my part but whilst the likes of Tuchel and Andre Villas Boas has managed in the Premiership and are unquestionably too good for the Championship, I think the likes of Genarro Gatusso whilst are world class names they might benefit from using the Championship as a stepping stone to perhaps an appointment with a club like Tottenham or Liverpool. Using this league to learn about English football and how it’s played and how different it is to football in Spain or Italy.

when could we ever attract a champiosn lague winning bayern munich manager?
his net worth/compo from bayern may be sufficient that he could buy the club never mind work for it!
You typing with your nose again marra?
Maybe it is dreamy on my part but whilst the likes of Tuchel and Andre Villas Boas has managed in the Premiership and are unquestionably too good for the Championship, I think the likes of Genarro Gatusso whilst are world class names they might benefit from using the Championship as a stepping stone to perhaps an appointment with a club like Tottenham or Liverpool. Using this league to learn about English football and how it’s played and how different it is to football in Spain or Italy.
Yep, it's dreamy marra.

Last edited:
I'd love to see what Gattuso would make of our midfield when we're trying to defend. :lol:

When Tuchel appears to get a top job where he is expected to win the lot - PSG and Bayern, he falls short whereas when he isn’t at one of the favourites - Dortmund and Chelsea (Champions League) he does well and gets himself in the frame for another behemoth.

Chelsea's a bigger job/club than PSG man, ha'way.
What I meant was, at the time, PSG were one of the favourites for the Champions League and fell at the quarter final stage when many fancied them to win it in that mini tournament in Portugal. Chelsea weren’t expected to win it.
He appears to do better without the pressure of expectation.

yep and thats after they spent a chunk of change and gave him one of europs best centre forwards
Aye but not many teams in world football history have demolished a league as much as Alonsos lot have……so far. If Alonso moves this summer Bayern will win it again next season so they may as well stick with Tuchel for the time being.

Last edited:
What I meant was, at the time, PSG were one of the favourites for the Champions League and fell at the quarter final stage when many fancied them to win it in that mini tournament in Portugal. Chelsea weren’t expected to win it.
Ah, ok.

I've never expected PSG to win the CL. They're shite.

Bayern only won it that year due to Covid anarl. Complete fluke. They should write that year off really.

Back