Trying to lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get on this myself. Been a right lazy twat over the last 6 months. Got a right kite on me. I'm disgusted with myself. Can't believe the change, was lean and muscly 6 months ago.

Need to get on this myself. Been a right lazy twat over the last 6 months. Got a right kite on me. I'm disgusted with myself. Can't believe the change, was lean and muscly 6 months ago.
I got too skinny from running, I now have the fun of eating like a pig for a few months, combined with being in week 4 of strong lifts and enjoying it again so far.

Another 2lb lost, so that makes a stone off in a month.

Really pleased with the progress, figured it would always slow down as my body for used to lead calories but still enjoying it and eating so much better.

Lost 2 inches off my waist as well which is great, I fell a lot better in myself but still another 2 stone to go, although October could be hard going with a works trip to Italy coming up at the end of the month.

Hopefully someone can give me some sensible advice on losing the weight.

Followed the bmr calculator and worked out I need to be eating 1700 calories a day to lose 1lb ish a week, started eating better, counting the calories and also doing half an hour on the bike and rowing machine each day.

In the last 2 days I have managed around 1500 calories the first day and 1300 yesterday despite eating 4 times a day and not really feeling hungry at all, I've also started drinking around 3 pints of water a day instead of coffee (limited to 3 cups with 1 sweetener in the mornings)

With this calorie intake and the exercise should I start to see some weight come off?
Try using MyFitnessPal and log all the food etc.
I've lost a stone in 5 months because of that.

Same here. Been a lazy bastard since I left school and PE was no longer compulsory. Had a good week in terms of diet and exercise then stuffed me face over the weekend so that was daft. Have my graduation in five weeks so trying to lose whatever timber I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back