Triple Child Murderer to be released from Prison

This piece of shit effectively snuffed out 5 lives. No parents could recover from that, you'd be dead inside.

There shouldn't be, even a minute dark corner in anyone's pysche that says he should get out, whether you're parents or childless, young or old. You know right from wrong and this is as far wrong as the spectrum go's.

Rehabilitation in prison is for petty criminals, drug addicts, prisoners that can be forgiven by society and have a chance to turn it around. It simply cannot be an option for child killers and the like.

It beggars belief that this can be allowed to happen. He can never serve enough time imo. I don't live there but I'm looking at my 6year old daughter here and I'm f***ing raging at this.

Last edited:
They've been trying to secure his release for years now. He was out on license on day release years ago but the public outcry put an end to it.

He might well be a changed man (the moors murderers was a poor comparison) but so have other murderers changed their lives in prison but they had to serve their sentence. There are some crimes you just can't come back from...or so I thought.

I saw this coming a while ago but I'm still surprised that it actually happened.

Back