Triantis Impressing In Midfield

Sounds like he's going to be a top player. Hibs fans love him.
Who would have thought that regular game time, to adapt to the football style, would reap benefits.

After one appearance (a win) he was and continues to be labelled as shite on here. Then again so was Kirchoff.
The old ‘the SPL is shite’ line.

Majority of the Northern League wouldn’t get a game in the Conference.
The Northern League is well below the Conference in the pyramid system.

Last edited:
Who would have thought that regular game time, to adapt to the football style, would reap benefits.

After one appearance (a win) he was and continues to be labelled as shite on here. Then again so was Kirchoff.

I know.

Impressing in midfield but isnt the reality that’s he’s played 80 mins (only) there against rangers in a game they got beat in
Impressing in an unusual role, for a poor team against a very good team in comparison, in your first full season in a different country isn't bad imo.

With nothing to play for this season we should be trying different styles etc. Give Watson a run out etc.

Think we need to guarantee survival first. Currently in free fall and need to be sticking to the most experienced (I know I know...) and whatever line up Dodds thinks is his best to get some confidence and cohesion.

Too many random changes at the moment - doesn't help anyone and certainly won't help kids perform.

He impressed Collins.

I didn't see the game so I cannot say either way.
Lundstrum was impressive and is out of contract in the summer , Triantis was ok, very slow and not very mobile but still levels away from what is required in the championship bit like a shit Ekwah

And by the same token after one game in midfield (not even 90 mins as he was taken off on 81 mins), where it appears he made himself available rather than dictated play or got the win for his team. people in this thread are suggesting he needs to start/play here in midfield, that he's going to be a top player, asking what we do in training (because he's played the grand total of 81 mins in midfield), said he's quicker than Dan Neil and suggesting that anyone questioning him was wrong to do so.

What were the expectations on him in that game really, what did he actually do to warrant such praise? The reality is he's been praised in a game for being available and being comfortable on the ball, when there's absolutely zero expectation on him to do anything more and he's been that good recently that he's also found himself on the bench there.

He's come from such a low level and low fee that there shouldn't really be any expectation on him here, but it's just as mental that people in this thread are bigging him up.

Back