Travelling alone Sat by train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening folks,

I’m getting the train from Berwick at 11am Sat morning and get into King across about 4pm. Not heading down with anyone as only had the chance of 1 late ticket.

Is anyone else travelling East coast on Sat or heading to London by themselves and fancy meeting up for a few beers?
my lad and his four mates are on that one I think. I've sent him the link so hopefully you meet up.

Evening folks,

I’m getting the train from Berwick at 11am Sat morning and get into King across about 4pm. Not heading down with anyone as only had the chance of 1 late ticket.

Is anyone else travelling East coast on Sat or heading to London by themselves and fancy meeting up for a few beers?
We’re on that train mate. Carriage D Seat 57. I’ll expect the age old tradition of a ball cupping as a greeting!

If you have any mates, and want to take one along, I could help you out with a ticket.
Sadly I am afraid you have delayed just a little too long. My opportunity to help you source a travelling companion with the temptation of a ticket for the match has now passed. You will have to conjure an alternative devious plan to snare a buddy for the day. Good luck.

Evening folks,

@HawaySkin Is on that train, give him a pm

Evening folks,

Mate just get chatting with anyone on the train, there's going to be loads of us.

Thought there was a few Berwick based lads post on here...sure to be some going on Saturday..tho possibly not the same 11am train as the OP...Our LNER service calls at Berwick 9:12 am, so he can't join our little party..

Not weird at all like, anyone who says it is are just being pillocks.

Went to Gillingham away in August on me own as a mate here in London dropped out last minute, just ended up cracking on with everyone stood around me.

Just see a few sights and/or join in with the crowds on the Saturday night have a bit crack on with MLFs and belt some songs out. At least you get to do the weekend at your own pace. You'll have a class time.

Im travelling down by mesell on the sunday from newcastle station 8:30 train............any bonny lasses want to sit nex to me and make an old man very happy would be welcomed with a full std check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back