Travelling alone Sat by train

Peoples1989

Evening folks,

I’m getting the train from Berwick at 11am Sat morning and get into King across about 4pm. Not heading down with anyone as only had the chance of 1 late ticket.

Is anyone else travelling East coast on Sat or heading to London by themselves and fancy meeting up for a few beers?

Evening folks,

I’m getting the train from Berwick at 11am Sat morning and get into King across about 4pm. Not heading down with anyone as only had the chance of 1 late ticket.

Is anyone else travelling East coast on Sat or heading to London by themselves and fancy meeting up for a few beers?

This might be my train, due into Durham at 12:38?

Evening folks,

You’ll not be alone this weekend mate. Head for Millers/O’Neills at Kings Cross then on to Cov Gdn/TS. You’re with your red and white family!

Evening folks,

If you have any mates, and want to take one along, I could help you out with a ticket.

Let me get this right...
The OP is getting on the Satda morning party train to London and thinks it necessary to try and formalise meeting up with a kindred spirit because he's on his own going to a Cup Final ?
:lol:

Back