Trans-Tasman T20 Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

An attack containing Jordan, Willey and Dawson isn't going to win you many games. Jordan is shocking, always has been apart from a couple of decent "death" overs in the WT20 which he still makes a living out of.

Indeed you did marra he told me that he shopped me as being hooked on here when you spotted his Sunlun shirt. Nice little ground that anarl. You live down under yourself or just down for the cricket?
I was just there for the game mate.
He is still wearing the badge.
Back hone now after a 31 canner

I was just there for the game mate.
He is still wearing the badge.
Back hone now after a 31 canner
Welcome home!--yes he wears the badge when he goes to most sporting events down there--as did I when I went to watch Wellington Phoenix with him and oldest Grandson! Both Grandsons down there wear the colours down there anarl but the oldest now has a Wolves strip to wear as his Mum is from there. She followed us as well when they lived up here and cant say I ever thought that they would be finishing above us never mind look like being 2 leagues apart!

Welcome home!--yes he wears the badge when he goes to most sporting events down there--as did I when I went to watch Wellington Phoenix with him and oldest Grandson! Both Grandsons down there wear the colours down there anarl but the oldest now has a Wolves strip to wear as his Mum is from there. She followed us as well when they lived up here and cant say I ever thought that they would be finishing above us never mind look like being 2 leagues apart!
You got a good un there mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back