Trans-Tasman T20 Tournament Thread

An attack containing Jordan, Willey and Dawson isn't going to win you many games. Jordan is shocking, always has been apart from a couple of decent "death" overs in the WT20 which he still makes a living out of.

I was just there for the game mate.
He is still wearing the badge.
Back hone now after a 31 canner
Welcome home!--yes he wears the badge when he goes to most sporting events down there--as did I when I went to watch Wellington Phoenix with him and oldest Grandson! Both Grandsons down there wear the colours down there anarl but the oldest now has a Wolves strip to wear as his Mum is from there. She followed us as well when they lived up here and cant say I ever thought that they would be finishing above us never mind look like being 2 leagues apart!

Welcome home!--yes he wears the badge when he goes to most sporting events down there--as did I when I went to watch Wellington Phoenix with him and oldest Grandson! Both Grandsons down there wear the colours down there anarl but the oldest now has a Wolves strip to wear as his Mum is from there. She followed us as well when they lived up here and cant say I ever thought that they would be finishing above us never mind look like being 2 leagues apart!
You got a good un there mate

Back