Tranmere allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the weather forecast for next week there must be every chance of Tranmere postponing the game due to the pitch being unplayable. They can't be keen to play 3 games in 5/6 days including extra time.

With the weather forecast for next week there must be every chance of Tranmere postponing the game due to the pitch being unplayable. They can't be keen to play 3 games in 5/6 days including extra time.

Thought only the referee could make the decision on that?

The pitch gets used at least twice a week anyway as Liverpool under 23s and Liverpool women both use the ground as well.

Tranmere can’t postpone anything. It would be the referees call surely

f***ing scandalous that.
A lad I work with who’s a Tranmere fan told me liverpool give them 2 of their young grounds men as well a season or two ago and they were doing that good of a job Liverpool took them back and promoted them to either being the head groundsmen anfield or their their training ground :lol:

So would we play them before they play Man U not afterwards? Either way I think It’s an advantage if they win tonight - although shit for supporters

Yeah Sunday-Wednesday for them. Would probably be better for us. Saying that it would only be three days rest before the huge game down Pompey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back