Traffic wardens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relegated and a parking fine on the same day eh? Never rains as they say......

Yeah I got one, was parked im that small street next to McDonald's, see cars parked there every week without tickets.

Never mind won't park there again. Bit of a shitter on relegation day as well.

I've been ticketed three times, every time was my fault although the last time sneaky signage got me.

They're just doing their jobs. See the 'people parking like arseholes' thread for evidence of how f***ing clueless and twattish the general public are in cars. Whether you like them or not it would be f***ing chaos without traffic wardens.

Only once had a parking ticket once when I was parked on a closed road. I explained to warden that you needed a permit to even access the road and showed him mine.
He took no notice and I let him issue the ticket.
Rang next day about the ticket and the instantly cancelled it over phone.

I don't mind them myself. If people parked correctly they wouldn't be needed.

Fair enough having them in city centres but it's ridiculous seen them in little places like houghton and hetton a lot lately. Especially when the reserves are playing there's hardly no where to park to start with

Fair enough having them in city centres but it's ridiculous seen them in little places like houghton and hetton a lot lately. Especially when the reserves are playing there's hardly no where to park to start with
It'll just stop people going to,the game
All part of a viscous spiral of decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back