Traffic wardens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good. Shouldn't park like a kernt.
This. Never had a ticket because I do not feel that sense of entitlement of parking where I want without giving a fuck.

But on saying that, I do have concerns that councils use parking fines more as a source to gain revenue and boost the coffers rather that it being a punitive and preventative measure?

They're always on the high street outside the bowling alley. After 6pm, on Sundays. They must be smashing the overtime.

They're always on the high street outside the bowling alley. After 6pm, on Sundays. They must be smashing the overtime.
I don't get why people park there as the car Parks free if you use any of the restaurants or leisure round there

Agree people shouldn't park on double yellas and that but some traffic wardens are utter cocks.

Parked up outside Gateshead leisure centre years ago when you could park in that lay-by at the front. The bloke in space behind managed to park about a foot into space in front. Still fit me car in but meant front wheel was outside the parking space and into the yellow lines which started after the space. Got a f***ing ticket for it and even on appeal they still wouldn't cancel it. Unbelievable

Agree people shouldn't park on double yellas and that but some traffic wardens are utter cocks.

Parked up outside Gateshead leisure centre years ago when you could park in that lay-by at the front. The bloke in space behind managed to park about a foot into space in front. Still fit me car in but meant front wheel was outside the parking space and into the yellow lines which started after the space. Got a f***ing ticket for it and even on appeal they still wouldn't cancel it. Unbelievable
Serves you right for being a knacker.

Have no issue with traffic wardens, as they're only doing their job.

But what right minded person would want to be one?

All they get from the public is f***ing grief & hatred!

Have no issue with traffic wardens, as they're only doing their job.

But what right minded person would want to be one?

All they get from the public is f***ing grief & hatred!
It's got to be the absolutely last opportunity before signing on I reckon . It would take a desperate, desperate man to do that job surely.

More than likely integrated into their normal working week now.
My partner works for a local council and works 4 days on/2 days off , so it's not often we're both off work together at weekends - seeing as i'm on call every 4 weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back