Toxic atmosphere at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

As bad as we are don’t think that will happen

Unless of course we stick with this bloke

No it’s actually impossible for the wealth of resources at Sunderland’s disposal to get down the bottom 6 of 3rd tier football.

Only administration and a points deduction could achieve that.

It wasn’t pleasant at the end like
The only way this chancer will get the message is by not going. Withdraw your support until they buck their ideas up.

No doubt all the happy clappers will be there next Saturday.

I’m guessing you are a SC holder? You just going to not go, even though you have paid?

Last edited:
It wasn’t pleasant at the end like

I’m guessing you are a SC holder? You just going to not go, even though you have paid?

The divisions appearing amongst the ranks are the final act in the rout of a football club.

The home crowd should be a 12th man but they are just waiting to turn on the hapless manager now.

Rinse and repeat the story of the last 4 years.
I don't believe that anyone is "waiting" to turn on the manager. It's the sort of line that the press love to push but in reality people are desperately disappointed and feel very let down and they have a right to be. They spend their hard earned cash and go in their 1000's to watch entertaining competitive football - which this stuff certainly isn't.
If SAFC was a restaurant serving up crap food would the paying customers not have a right to complain and be very annoyed? Do you buy substandard goods or services that aren't what you are paying for but you just keep and quiet and meekly accept them? Sunderland fans have been dished up absolute rubbish for nearly a decade and here we are in League One with a manager who plays hoof ball.

Was at the game and I didn't boo because I was down the stairs before it began. The worrying bit is - we didn't look rudderless, as if the managent didn't have a clue. We looked mediocre, division 1 average. As if this was our level. Grigg played well with little support - this isn't about favourite sons or fashionable hate figures.
This could be a long haul without some massive change.

Was at the game and I didn't boo because I was down the stairs before it began. The worrying bit is - we didn't look rudderless, as if the managent didn't have a clue. We looked mediocre, division 1 average. As if this was our level. Grigg played well with little support - this isn't about favourite sons or fashionable hate figures.
This could be a long haul without some massive change.
It's blokes like you I feel most sorry for mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back