Toxic atmosphere at the end

The only way this chancer will get the message is by not going. Withdraw your support until they buck their ideas up.

No doubt all the happy clappers will be there next Saturday.

They’ll whinge and moan but do nothing about it. Where’s the incentive to change if they still get people putting their money in?

We were right at the back so didn't see much.
I was amazed/tickled by the amount of folk just having a beer while the game was on. The queue was chocka for the bar after half an hour of kick off. A few didn't even bother to come back for the second half.
It's the total apathy that's more worrying than being het up.

I don't believe that anyone is "waiting" to turn on the manager. It's the sort of line that the press love to push but in reality people are desperately disappointed and feel very let down and they have a right to be. They spend their hard earned cash and go in their 1000's to watch entertaining competitive football - which this stuff certainly isn't.
If SAFC was a restaurant serving up crap food would the paying customers not have a right to complain and be very annoyed? Do you buy substandard goods or services that aren't what you are paying for but you just keep and quiet and meekly accept them? Sunderland fans have been dished up absolute rubbish for nearly a decade and here we are in League One with a manager who plays hoof ball.

Garbage, I can’t wait to hurl abuse at him!

It might have been at the end to an extent but once again during the 90 minutes the players received a backing far greater than they deserved. Not the loudest by a long stretch but plenty of defiant pro Sunderland chanting throughout the game imo.
Fair play to every one that went today.
I made a decision 2 weeks ago to give it a miss today and watch in a bar instead of going and wasting a full day and not see my kids, miss the Manchester derby and miss the boxing all in the comfort of a bar with a few beers.
I think I made a wise decision.
safe journey to all who went.

Fair play to every one that went today.
I made a decision 2 weeks ago to give it a miss today and watch in a bar instead of going and wasting a full day and not see my kids, miss the Manchester derby and miss the boxing all in the comfort of a bar with a few beers.
I think I made a wise decision.
safe journey to all who went.

Was certainly one for the hardcore, got picked up outside the Board Inn at 5.30am and got in after midnight to watch that disaster.

It’s seriously time we start looking at protests, as said above we need to not take our seats and show them an empty stadium because thats what they will get soon.

My ST won’t be getting used on Sat and my 17 year old son has more or less given up on SAFC.

It breaks my heart.
Bookies have us to be fine.

You can get 1000/1 on us being relegated.

There’s only one place up for grabs looking at the table. If it wasn’t for that I would be seriously worried.

Last edited:

Back