Tour de France 2022

Just seen the highlights from the Cavendish win in the nationals. He would've definitely been worth a few sprint jerseys.

He must've been riding a big gear as his cadence was noticeably lower than the other two. Poor buggers had nee chance as they had spun out and Cav was still pumping away at the pedals.

Wish someone would tell Kelly to stop calling yesterday a prologue …it was a f***ing time trial, as if no one dare tell him he’s making a mistake.

minor gripe in scheme of things mind :lol:

Was the right decision taking him, happy for Jakobsen and great racing. Sadly the stage wasn't as eventful with winds as it could have been. Hoping everyone gets home without injuries.

Negative but I need to😂

I like the outlandish stuff. All my bib shorts are black or grey meaning I can wear any colour with them so I have loads of radge tops and socks.

Hope that works 😂.

I love the tops and bikes but as I'm average at best it's always plain for me, I go by the same rule as I did growing up with football boots, if yiu wear anything that makes you stand out you better be better than average, sadly I'm not.

Back