Tour de France 2022

Hoping Vinegaard is in good form otherwise it'll be a bit of a boring tour. Would love if Pog was 5% down so a few of the top 5 riders attacked and made every stage hard.

Not surprising really considering Jakobsen's form. Alaphilipe didn't make it either.
Is Jakobsen form really that good? Didn't beat anyone major in Hungary then in Belgium tour he only won 1 stage, I think hell be lucky to win a stage in the tour, hope he gets more just can't really see it.

Be in France in 5 weeks for usual two and bit weeks… it really is all sunflowers, quiet roads, châteaus and food markets.

Cant wait

Do…long way from Pallion
Definitely. He has a few kids and a French wife does aero

last I heard of Jeff he was a postman

Is Jakobsen form really that good? Didn't beat anyone major in Hungary then in Belgium tour he only won 1 stage, I think hell be lucky to win a stage in the tour, hope he gets more just can't really see it.
He’s looked the form sprinter whenever I’ve seen him this year.
Lefevre ( who is a twat) has been fairly consistent that it was Jacobsen for the tour.

He’s looked the form sprinter whenever I’ve seen him this year.
Lefevre ( who is a twat) has been fairly consistent that it was Jacobsen for the tour.
Early season he looked on fire, just since March he's not really beat anyone in races (guess he can only beat who he's racing), i guess we will see if he's carried the form by day 3, I hope he has though otherwise all tour we'll just hear I wonder if Cav would have won because Jakobsen didn't. This years sprinters all seem 3/4* compared to what usually are around.

Back