Total Sport

Bloke from the fans forum who has had a season ticket for 40 years reckons Methven told him he was welcome to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon if he didn't like the way the club was being run.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest

Look the guy is Daryl one of my best mates, we have worked together the lot. BUT he is wrong on this, the whole statement was aimed at this
I would rather have 8 or 10,000 fans who give total support, and give total backing that have 20,000 turn up and do nothing but moan and booo us, well then if your part of that find something else to do on a Saturday.

Look the guy is Daryl one of my best mates, we have worked together the lot. BUT he is wrong on this, the whole statement was aimed at this
I would rather have 8 or 10,000 fans who give total support, and give total backing that have 20,000 turn up and do nothing but moan and booo us, well then if your part of that find something else to do on a Saturday.
That statement is just as bad to me.

Has Methven got a minder at Steels tomorrow MB?
He and PP could be in for some stick after the shit of the last few weeks.
That statement is just as bad to me.
Surely the point is that Methven should be saying we will give you the team you deserve instead of this shite.

Last edited:

won loads of friends at Oxford with wise remarks like this.

Wouldn’t it be better to have 20,000+ turning up and giving total backing? Thats what should be happening.

Wouldn’t it be better to have 20,000+ turning up and giving total backing? Thats what should be happening.
Now don't start using common sense on him Roge:rolleyes:
Fans have every right to moan with the dross they are getting served . I don t recall Charlie boy saying only by your season tickets if your not going to boo and moan

So are the lads who allegedly boo and moan at the match worse than those who don't, but who go to the pub instead (whom iirc, he slagged off as well) ?
I'll try and ask him at Steels tomorrow unless MADBOB tries to eject me for being a mag :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"We were in three cup competitions before Parkinson came in, and now we're in none"

That's up there with the hubby complaining that he didn't have a single white hair on his head when he married his wife.

I counted 2 swear words live on the show tonight by the mag player. The f bomb and said shit towards the end of his phone in. Comedy gold on turtle spurt tonight, Albert from Wooler also advised the lad on how to take his chances in front of gerl🤪 prydie apologizing about the language was cringe worthy. Glad I didn't switch off now at 6pm

I counted 2 swear words live on the show tonight by the mag player. The f bomb and said shit towards the end of his phone in. Comedy gold on turtle spurt tonight, Albert from Wooler also advised the lad on how to take his chances in front of gerl🤪 prydie apologizing about the language was cringe worthy. Glad I didn't switch off now at 6pm

Tbf he came across as a very level headed player.

Think Prydey would have needed a lie down after that last hour.

Back