Total Sport

Praying Norwich and some others will be shitter than them to keep them up :lol:
I can see Sheffield United taking Derby's lowest points record, Jagielka, Robinson from Preston and Freeman from QPR would be decent signings in the championship but they will get eaten alive in the Prem

:lol: He's a miserable sod like, can just imagine him sitting at the match moaning & groaning constantly.

We thought Griggs was gonna be good but although Griggs has had a couple of good games, nowhere the amount we thought Griggs would have for what we paid for Griggs.

We thought Griggs was gonna be good but although Griggs has had a couple of good games, nowhere the amount we thought Griggs would have for what we paid for Griggs.

:lol: Him and the other miserable twat who phoned about the cricket yesterday and hates Catts & Ross.

The epitomony of miserable Sunderland supporters! Only hope I never become as down-beat and resentful :eek:

I can see Sheffield United taking Derby's lowest points record, Jagielka, Robinson from Preston and Freeman from QPR would be decent signings in the championship but they will get eaten alive in the Prem
They’ll probably go down but comfortably get more points than Derby did. Wilder is a good manager, they’ll pick up plenty of points at home.

13,400 skunks season cards currently unsold according to the Mag!
It would be more if 1,000's weren't still tied in to the last year of their 10 year season tickets :lol: Will be interesting to see what happens next season, especially if the fuckers get relegated as then they can't count empty seats that are sold to season tickets like they currently can.

I bet they won't be too bothered...100 million to come up and then a huge wedge of parachute money to keep the club running healthily and probably strengthen the team to do the same again the season after.

Also said Willis looks an okay signing but we’ve failed to strengthen at centre back which is a key area we need to improve. :confused:

Back