Total Sport

You don't have to attend games to analyse them man, you think Lineker,Shearer et Al spend all Saturday afternoon flying round the country in a f***ing TARDIS?
Lineker,Shearer et al are not disagreeing with the views of people who have actually attended the games ,on a radio programme I listen to most nights of the week.Ok Marco?

Oh yes absolutely, just pointing out Rodwell has been at clubs that have failed miserably, boston, notts county, scunthorpe.

I’m happy to give him a bit of breathing space and see how he gets on. Most of our footballing decisions under Donald’s ownership have been appalling so getting rid of those two gets him some brownie points from me. We’re stuck with the owner so let’s hope Rodwell given day to day responsibility for decisions is an improvement - it’s not as though a high bar has been set.

I’m happy to give him a bit of breathing space and see how he gets on. Most of our footballing decisions under Donald’s ownership have been appalling so getting rid of those two gets him some brownie points from me. We’re stuck with the owner so let’s hope Rodwell given day to day responsibility for decisions is an improvement - it’s not as though a high bar has been set.

Hopefully better than donald....think people are concerned he could be worse but needs a chance I suppose.

Benno keen to get Mickey Gray on board.

Nick Barnes saying the salary cap would mean the players rent wouldn't be paid in the future!

Why are clubs paying it anyway!!

FFS

Back