Total Sport

Agreed. In the current climate at Sunderland this show could have 10x the amount of listeners if they dared to actually act like journalists. Bunch of f***ing cowards. Fuck them all
I’d go along with that.Barnes gives the manager an excuse before he asks his first post-match question after a defeat ( I know you have a lot of injuries.......)
Marco is too close to the club.Oh,and is totally unqualified to comment on our games because he rarely attends games.
Anderson attempts to finds things that supporters haven’t spotted.Pridey makes the show.

I’d go along with that.Barnes gives the manager an excuse before he asks his first post-match question after a defeat ( I know you have a lot of injuries.......)
Marco is too close to the club.Oh,and is totally unqualified to comment on our games because he rarely attends games.
Anderson attempts to finds things that supporters haven’t spotted.Pridey makes the show.

You don't have to attend games to analyse them man, you think Lineker,Shearer et Al spend all Saturday afternoon flying round the country in a f***ing TARDIS?

Nick Barnes saying the reason Sunderland haven't signed any players yet is because of the salary cap.
He said if you sign players now you could be penalised re backdated salary cap.

Danny Collins is the pundit tonight.

Especially given we are probably way above it already and need half a squad. Struggle to blame the owners if they struggle under these circumstances tbf.
Surely it wouldnt start straight away? Imagine if the likes of boro got relegated they would have no chance

there would likely have to be some kind of transition arrangement, but I guess we would have to be seen to be progressing towards that kind of wage bill, so would still be a big decrease.
We would be stuck with players on big wages like leadbitter, mcgeady and grigg. Just have to hope it doesnt come off.

Back