Total Sport

not really a deep rooted conspiracy as such, just a general ambivalence towards our plight. you honestly think they even come close to touching on what the fuck is happening at SAFC? it barely gets a mention what donald and them are doing to the club. rarely a mention of the job-for-the-boys from eastliegh, continuous lowest ever finishes and the downward spiral that we are still on, the constant lying and atttacks on the fans, the missing £20m, the selling off of academy players, the played 35, lost 34 record of the u23s and u18s, the season ticket scam attempt a few weeks ago... i could go on and on...

without trying to sound cliche, do you honestly think they would be so passive if all of the above was currently happening to NUFC?

they couldn't give a fuck about us man. our representative on the show, that is paid to be there to talk about safc, doesn't even go to games, barely knows the players in the squad, has no idea about how we play, our tactics, strenghts, weaknesses, individual players, fans feelings, goings on at the club etc.. you could pick someone off here to do a better job
Stephen Elliott would do a cracking job, he still lives up here.

Heard a little bit of this the other night, a Newcastle fan was on the rant and Anderson said none of the Newcastle players would get in to the Manchester City squad, I’m sure the caller was saying there’s only one of our players would get in to the City team.
I wonder who the deluded twat was referring too?

"Unfortunately we don't have time for callers questions as we have to get back to discussing the match last night ..."

Yep, something along those lines......it will be all about St-Maximin tonight tho off last nights performance which is fair enough I suppose, Bruce has managed to get a 50m+ player there I have to say

Back