Total Sport

Current caller saying Declan John should start tomorrow and I agree. He's also saying that Parky takes too long to make the substitutions true too

Last edited:
Current caller saying Declan John should start tomorrow and I agree. He's also saying that Parky takes too long to make the substitutions true too
Amazes me people wanting john n grigg to start, ned one knows how they doin in training etc or if even fit. Just gotta trust the manager. Tough game tomoro, tough week actually, could make or break automatic promotion.

Normality like Gabbiadini not attending matches yet commenting on them and criticising fans who have an opposite view to his own?

He made a fantastic contribution to SAFC in his time as a player but should not be commenting on Sunderland matches he hadn’t seen from a studio in York.

For the most part he portrays an arrogant and self important attitude.

Normality like Gabbiadini not attending matches yet commenting on them and criticising fans who have an opposite view to his own?

He made a fantastic contribution to SAFC in his time as a player but should not be commenting on Sunderland matches he hadn’t seen from a studio in York.

For the most part he portrays an arrogant and self important attitude.
I agree, but he does analyse the game well.
The thing is though, he's a bit too objective, and doesn't really come across as a Sunderland fan..

Back