Top Ten Teams in Top Flight History

V good. Also I know plenty on here put down Villa well that shows historically how big they are aswell. And Everton. Hitler fucked us basically as after the war we were more or less finished

We were the Bank of England club in the 50s, one point off the title in 1950, four points off in 54.

No one's got the 15th biggest club based on attendances yet...

It's not Bolton by any chance is it?

Big thing for Liverpool and manu having success after there was a tv in most homes. Imagine if we'd had our success in the last 30 or 40 years

Given the state of the club and the city finance-wise, I’d be amazed if we did another 10 consecutive seasons in the top-flight again in my lifetime.

We were above the vermin from 1890 until 1994[/B] and slipped below them ever since. I love things like this, the money spent is the best, shows the ridiculous money Inter Milan spent in the 90’s and how Chelsea, Man City, PSG and Real Madrid stole the show.
But, but we’ve always been in their shadow.

Big thing for Liverpool and manu having success after there was a tv in most homes. Imagine if we'd had our success in the last 30 or 40 years
My thoughts exactly mate and the main reason behind the scum 'thinking' they're massive compared to us has to go down to Sky.

Back