Top Ten Teams in Top Flight History

Excellent. Newcastle took a canny while to appear. Surprised to see Sheffield United so prominent in the middle period.

Just highlights the huge underachievement of the past 60 years.

What a great club though! Such a shame that we have to justify ourselves to much smaller clubs who have no idea of our illustrious history, due to years of poor performance since the inception of TV football.

We were above the vermin from 1890 until 1994 and slipped below them ever since. I love things like this, the money spent is the best, shows the ridiculous money Inter Milan spent in the 90’s and how Chelsea, Man City, PSG and Real Madrid stole the show.

Just highlights the huge underachievement of the past 60 years.

What a great club though! Such a shame that we have to justify ourselves to much smaller clubs who have no idea of our illustrious history, due to years of poor performance since the inception of TV football.
And to our own fans who seem to think its acceptable to fail to gain promotion and remain in this shit league.

The manager should be shot with shit for his failure.

V good. Also I know plenty on here put down Villa well that shows historically how big they are aswell. And Everton. Hitler fucked us basically as after the war we were more or less finished

V good. Also I know plenty on here put down Villa well that shows historically how big they are aswell. And Everton. Hitler fucked us basically as after the war we were more or less finished

We were on the verge of greatness just before both wars...

Boardroom incompetence since 1956 is what has done for us....thinking about that post of @kildaremackem's about analysis and wise use of money...that's where we need to go to return to the glory of our heritage.

Quiz question.

Who is the 15th biggest team in the country based on historical average attendances?

I would never have got the answer if i hadn't got a link to the stats.

Back