Top down wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrible soft top Range Rover with it down in Shields today.
Would look shit if it was sunny and 25c
Wife reckons it looks like a Silver Cross Pram.

There's a big difference between a convertible and a Roadster mind, just cutting the roof off a saloon car rarely looks good, a Roadster is designed to be a soft top - I'd agree those Range Rovers are awful, almost as bad as the saloon versions.

My mate's dad has a lovely convertible vintage MG.

I had a drive last year with the top down

While it was nice I didn't have a wank while I was out in it.

Driving into Seaburn along the coast road this afternoon I saw an old get in his oily rag with the roof down , then two minutes later another daft arse in his BMW with the top down.

Gentlemen its January , it’s 5c and it’s brass with it , someone needs to tell you how silly you look.

Which of the Northsiders on here are going to own up ?
Is it fuck.

It was 5c when I saw them yesterday according to the display in my car.

I posted this yesterday, a bit pointless disputing it 28 hours later surely ?

I’ll accept your apology.
I haven't offered one. There's no way it was 5 degrees yesterday. It's been absolutely Baltic for 4 days now.

I haven't offered one. There's no way it was 5 degrees yesterday. It's been absolutely Baltic for 4 days now.

Just read my temperature gauge on the dashboard as the first one went by on Sunday afternoon.

-5c at Fatfield at 8.00 am this morning, two miles away it was -1 c , work that fucker out.

There's a big difference between a convertible and a Roadster mind, just cutting the roof off a saloon car rarely looks good, a Roadster is designed to be a soft top - I'd agree those Range Rovers are awful, almost as bad as the saloon versions.

The one I saw was grey/black but there is also a bright orange one kicking about

Driving into Seaburn along the coast road this afternoon I saw an old get in his oily rag with the roof down , then two minutes later another daft arse in his BMW with the top down.

Gentlemen its January , it’s 5c and it’s brass with it , someone needs to tell you how silly you look.

Which of the Northsiders on here are going to own up ?
If it was 5c here I’d be in shorts.

Soft top Range Rovers and A3s look shite with their tops either up or down; and really don't see the attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back