Top down wankers.

Happens on the Golf Course too.

Fcuking churn in my club rocked up in shorts for a game yesterday.

Cheap fcuking Penny’s floppies.

Now maybe no big deal but this lard arse was built like a tub of melted margarine.

Fcuker was like a snowman on Dec 29. 46/28 kernt.

22 H. C probably .

Motorbikers ride in all weathers (well the non-weekend warrior ones at least), what's your problem? It's better than 97 year olds in 4WD Sheds driving on Tarmac into innocent subjects.

What car do you have then? Nailed on it's more embarrassing.

Much worse are convertible car owners who don't put their tops down in summer, usually daft wifeys who get a prestige car but don't want to mess up their hair.

If it's scorching hot its better to put the roof up and the air con on, especially in traffic.

Had ours down today. Lovely crisp morning with the heater on. Was going to the dump to get rid of old furniture cushions. It was class.

We used to have a convertible, f***ing waste of money they’re bastard freezing and you get to put the top down twice a year in this country.

If it's scorching hot its better to put the roof up and the air con on, especially in traffic.
1. It never gets that hot in this country, well at least up north. Plus I have sun hat, shorts & T-shirts (calm yourselves ladies).
2. I don't live in an area with traffic congestion.

We used to have a convertible, f***ing waste of money they’re bastard freezing and you get to put the top down twice a year in this country.
You're obviously soft as shite, hardly surprising for a fashion queen.

Back