Top 6 just about sorted

I can see us having a very good push for 6th or even 5th.

Although I'm sure supporters of half a dozen clubs are saying the same..
I think the top five look all bust away like, think there's a group of us battling for the last spot. We've not got much room for shitty runs anymore.
We've a canny run of games coming up and need to get a run now, not later, now
Exactly it's shit or get off the pot time, we need to hit a run now or risk being cut adrift from the top six, realistically there's one maybe two spots only left.

Last edited:

We need to target 5th spot as it will make the task of getting to the play off final easier.
Much rather play Ipswich over 2 legs than Leeds or Southampton.

Still think we can finish in the playoffs.
Mathematically possible ofc, but realistically - no.
Unless the new lads come in and transform us away from home, we are knackered. Too many tough games and we just don't have the grit to come away with the 15/16 points we will need from the 24 to make it imho.
The home matches should yield a good amount - we will even give Leicester a run for their money, but away, I fear for us, starting this week where I expect no more than one point from Huddersfield and Birmingham.

Unless the new lads come in and transform us away from home, we are knackered. Too many tough games and we just don't have the grit to come away with the 15/16 points we will need from the 24 to make it imho.
The home matches should yield a good amount - we will even give Leicester a run for their money, but away, I fear for us, starting this week where I expect no more than one point from Huddersfield and Birmingham.
After 31 games we’ve had the grit to gain enough points to be in 6th place having had some tough games both at home and away.
Not unrealistic at all to think there is a good chance of finishing there.

Nutter

I seem remember us being about 8 points adrift from safety in the Premleague with about 6 games left .
We stayed up yet some are writing us off when 6th in league to finish ergggh 6th 🤣

Back