Top 100 stadiums in Britain

Love ours, proper floodlights, proper ground, history, great location and a big fuck off roundabout to welcome the away fans to hell.
Soulless new posh stadiums no thanks. I give you the gateway to the West Country.
Deliverance was filmed on location and the lad with the Banjo, and wonderful smile is a Swindon treasure.

“Don’t mess with Swindon.”

In 3rd place behind Old Trafford and Anfield ;)

Last edited:
Just got my four four two mag delivered today (yes I’m 54 but it’s a good read). Apparently our fine stadium can’t find its way into the top 100 in Britain?! Really?! Yet soulless bowls like the John smiths, Carrow road and the Bet365 can? The scum were 8th by the way with Ibrox the number one. It was judged on beauty..atmosphere..history.. location and also away end. Am I missing something here? Something to deflect from today’s controversy…although actually controversial in itself imho
What 100 stadiums is above out s!!!???

Some one else said tenth, suppose it depends on criteria but modern, town centre based, river side stadium has to be way up the list.

We're happy with it and given it replaced Roker Park, I didn't set out to be happy! I think the 10th is on the quoted one, its a different survey. But yeah, even 10 v 42 suggests at least one wasn't very objective. Can't complain at being punished for being third tier though - that's our own doing.

The OP has had a shocker here..(that’s me by the way).. I’ve been drinking since 3pm… we are in at 42nd … bring on the abuse I’ve had worse in Roxannes on a Friday night when I asked lasses for a dance! Haha

Even 42nd is ridiculous.

SOL has the 15th largest capacity of stadiums across all sports in the UK.

Back