Top 100 stadiums in Britain

Just got my four four two mag delivered today (yes I’m 54 but it’s a good read). Apparently our fine stadium can’t find its way into the top 100 in Britain?! Really?! Yet soulless bowls like the John smiths, Carrow road and the Bet365 can? The scum were 8th by the way with Ibrox the number one. It was judged on beauty..atmosphere..history.. location and also away end. Am I missing something here? Something to deflect from today’s controversy…although actually controversial in itself imho

Just got my four four two mag delivered today (yes I’m 54 but it’s a good read). Apparently our fine stadium can’t find its way into the top 100 in Britain?! Really?! Yet soulless bowls like the John smiths, Carrow road and the Bet365 can? The scum were 8th by the way with Ibrox the number one. It was judged on beauty..atmosphere..history.. location and also away end. Am I missing something here? Something to deflect from today’s controversy…although actually controversial in itself imho
Fuck me everyone must get a massage with a happy ending in the away end at St James

Valley Parade OP?

Top 5 I would've thought.

Get the list hoyed up. Be a sport and type it out if you have to.

Ridiculous that like. These lists are designed to create arguments. To miss out on the top 100 places is either an oversight or deliberately done to create debate. Any other notable omissions?

What was 100th?

Back