Top 100 stadiums in Britain

Pubs run by Asians that are part curry house part pub

The Vine at West Brom is an excellent example @Boinger
Last time we played WBA away, we found a pub called the prince of Wales.

Turned out to be an unusual mix of a pub, a local Asian community centre and a curry house.

There was a section with wives and bairns doing crafts and art work, a section where there was a lady in traditional dress dancing for the blokes. It was weird. We stayed in there for hours like.

Personally, I would probably have Rangers there (despite the sectarianism) with ourselves and the Mags both top 10. The Mags is always popular for away fans (bar ours) due to its location and, whilst not attending as an away fan at ours, I've always been of the opinion away fans enjoy the experience due to the open door policy of boozers and friendly locals.
For me, others in the top 10 would inlcude: QPR, Sheffield Wednesday, West Brom and Fulham

Out of interest what would people's top 5 be?

1. Spurs new ground (Haven't been but looks class)
2. Emirates (Probably my number two as despite being around 15 year old now or older it still looks class. Atmosphere is crap though
3. Anfield (For the history alone plus it's had a recent sprucing up)
4. Etihad (think it looks class even if it's a little bit souless)
5. SOL (Probably biased but we'd surely be in the top 10)

Craven Cottage is another favorite of mine. Nice little stadium and a cracking away day. Although the Mags ground looks like two stadiums welded together I can see why it rates so high among away fans because of its city centre location.

If it’s just about aesthetics I probably wouldn’t have us top 10 now, the SOL is pretty basic compared with the even more modern grounds. But for it not to be in the top 100 is just rediculous.

if it were about the fans that fill it as well, we’d be number 1, no doubt

Last time we played WBA away, we found a pub called the prince of Wales.

Turned out to be an unusual mix of a pub, a local Asian community centre and a curry house.

There was a section with wives and bairns doing crafts and art work, a section where there was a lady in traditional dress dancing for the blokes. It was weird. We stayed in there for hours like.
That sound class that mind .

sounds like an episode of tales of the unexpected .

Class

Back