Tony Hawk skateboarding 1&2 remaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the originals but I'm looking for a demo of the this but from what I can see you have to preoreder the game. Kinda defeats the purpose of a demo if you only get it after agreeing to buy the game.

Kinda defeats the purpose of a demo if you only get it after agreeing to buy the game.
Agree with that.

THPS 1 is rough as fuck mechanically compared to later offerings, wouldn't surprise me if the don't want to remind people of that. 2-4 were superb and each one better than the last.

Used to love these back in the day? which one was the one with the airport level? spent a ridiculous amount of time on that one

3 or 4, can't remember which.

That level was our one of choice for horse, you could string together come ridiculous combos

Aye its what we used to play to see who could get the highest score, there was a circle baggage thing with rails round it you could grind for ever and jump to bump up the combos. Was tricky to decide when to finally jump off to end it before you fucked up and lost the lot

Aye its what we used to play to see who could get the highest score, there was a circle baggage thing with rails round it you could grind for ever and jump to bump up the combos. Was tricky to decide when to finally jump off to end it before you fucked up and lost the lot
Exactly. :lol:

Just take my money, can't wait to play the warehouse level again :cool:.
There's a ps4 gameplay vid of said level on Youtube, it looks brilliant, memories flooding back :D

Just take my money, can't wait to play the warehouse level again :cool:.
There's a ps4 gameplay vid of said level on Youtube, it looks brilliant, memories flooding back :D

wonder if you can still get on the rails above that room that hangs over the middle. get up there and the multipliers were insane

When they released THPS as a HD remaster on Xbox 360 I bought it. It has always been a bugbear to me that they didn't make it backwards compatible

Sank a shitload of time into these when they were out first, can't see myself doing the same this time round tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back