Tony Hawk skateboarding 1&2 remaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoying it so far - I’m sure I’m not as good as I used to be like :lol:

I can’t remember how to connect vert tricks to a manual, so you can make huge combos? That was a thing, wasn’t it?? :lol:

absolutely brilliant this like
Enjoying it so far - I’m sure I’m not as good as I used to be like :lol:

I can’t remember how to connect vert tricks to a manual, so you can make huge combos? That was a thing, wasn’t it?? :lol:
revert aye, one of the triggers

This worth buying straight away then? I loved the originals as a young un, so was thinking about getting it this weekend.

This worth buying straight away then? I loved the originals as a young un, so was thinking about getting it this weekend.
I think its class, read a review the other day and it classes it as the best game of this console generation.

It's not like some games that you remember as brilliant then play them and they're crap and spoil the memory, it's just like the old days all over again.

I spent today trying for a high score run and bailing on the first trick and restarting like 30 times.

Its deffinatley worth the 39.99 for the 2 games.

They've added a few things like verts and manuals to link the tricks that weren't in the original 2 games but that just makes it better and everything else is just the same.

Get it you won't be dissapointed
wonder if you can still get on the rails above that room that hangs over the middle. get up there and the multipliers were insane
That's on the skate park Chicago, warehouse is pretty bare.

Last edited:
Had a bash tonight, I'm proper shit. Used to be able to string combos in the hundreds of thousands consistently and in the millions often. :lol:
My first few hours play and I was struggling even getting 20,000. I'm starting to get the hang of it now and managed over 100 000 on warehouse and about 150 000 on the school and mall.

The 900 trick is a bitch to land, in fact all tricks I struggle to land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back