Tommy Robinson & BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah he didn't say that at all I just completely made it up. Naz Shah said that though....

Logon or register to see this image

What he actually said was meeting a working class white guy for a drink was like meeting a cannibal from the amazon or a creature from outer space
she really screwed herself there. I mean no one really thinks she thinks that but if she says she found the post funny shes is wide open to so you think child rape is a legitimate target for comedy.

she really screwed herself there. I mean no one really thinks she thinks that but if she says she found the post funny shes is wide open to so you think child rape is a legitimate target for comedy.
Do you think sweeney would still have a job if he said what he did about a black person?

The quran doesn't say anything about drugging kids... I don't know why you were bringing it up... oh wait it's cos you love islam and as you can't debate actual points you need to make ones up.

Classic! :rolleyes:
Because you argue that the actions of the rapists are sanctioned by the Quran.

You're a busted flush.

I will admit I have now given in and watched the video in the OP.

All I got from watching it was a drunken man, possibly off his tits on drugs, talking almost nonsensically about the square root of fuck all.

If King Tommy actually had any evidence of corruption or whatever else he is trying to expose, he would release it through another party to avoid it being diminished by being linked to him. The fact that he doesn’t says everything on all counts

The BBC must be the worst mainstream establishment media organisation going... both left and right think it is the other, Mind you, with its pretty much guaranteed deserved billions per year... I've no idea why it bothers having its website homepage filled with clickbait and twitter twats as newsworthy.

Because you argue that the actions of the rapists are sanctioned by the Quran.

You're a busted flush.
The actions of some rapists are sanctioned in the Quran.

A busted flush :lol: you wish johnny boy.

The prophet of Islam raped people ffs.... get it through your skull.... the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

The actions of some rapists are sanctioned in the Quran.

A busted flush :lol: you wish johnny boy.

The prophet of Islam raped people ffs.... get it through your skull.... the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Yes. As you say. All muslims know that child rape is sanctioned by their faith. The only reason these muslims don't follow their faith and rape children is because they are ignorant of their faith and don't know that their faith commands them to rape children...they are wilfully ignorant of their faith and choose not to follow their faith and rape children...or else they (like you say) know that they are allowed to rape children but these muslims are just not serious at all about their faith.

You're right about that apple though. It doesn't fall far from Tommy's tree. Keep sucking on that bigoted dick.

Just watched it.

That bloke comparing having a drink with a working class white man to hanging out with a cannibal of the amazon or a creature from outer space :oops:

Imagine if he said that about a minority group... he'd have lost his job easily!!

I don't understand some people. Sweeney is clearly making a comparison in how rare it is to see. I don't see what there is to be offended by

Yes. As you say. All muslims know that child rape is sanctioned by their faith. The only reason these muslims don't follow their faith and rape children is because they are ignorant of their faith and don't know that their faith commands them to rape children...they are wilfully ignorant of their faith and choose not to follow their faith and rape children...or else they (like you say) know that they are allowed to rape children but these muslims are just not serious at all about their faith.

You're right about that apple though. It doesn't fall far from Tommy's tree. Keep sucking on that bigoted dick.
:lol: cry me a river

Do you know what sanctioned means? It doesn't say you have to... But it you want to in certain circumstances it's fair game.

It does say that... no matter how much you whinge about it calling people bigots who are simply telling the truth.

The guy who wrote it did this himself.... And the religion is partly in worship of him. What else would you expect?

I don't understand some people. Sweeney is clearly making a comparison in how rare it is to see. I don't see what there is to be offended by
Are you telling me if he compared having a drink with a black man to meeting a cannibal in the jungle or a creature from outer space he'd still have a job?

Last edited:
:lol: cry me a river

Do you know what sanctioned means? It doesn't say you have to... But it you want to in certain circumstances it's fair game.

It does say that... no matter how much you whinge about it calling people bigots who are simply telling the truth.

The guy who wrote it did this himself.... And the religion is partly in worship of him. What else would you expect?

Are you telling me if he compared having a drink with a black man to meeting a cannibal in the jungle or a creature from outer space he'd still have a job?

No. But that would also be a stupid overreaction with no real sense behind it.

He's saying the BBC has no white working class people there and if there was one itd be a rare sight. He's not saying it's good that it's a rare sight, he seems to be saying the opposite.

I don't understand why you, as a working class person, wouldn't want more working class people to work for the BBC.

No. But that would also be a stupid overreaction with no real sense behind it.

He's saying the BBC has no white working class people there and if there was one itd be a rare sight. He's not saying it's good that it's a rare sight, he seems to be saying the opposite.

I don't understand why you, as a working class person, wouldn't want more working class people to work for the BBC.
I don't understand why you have taken what I've said and come this conclusion....

How Stephen Lennon tricks his followers, here’s an example of how he does so using grooming gangs....

How Tommy Robinson tricks his followers using grooming gangs

Anything published on Kevin Logan's channel should be regarded with an exceptionally critical eye. The man is cynically trying to build a career as an anti-Tommy Robinson, and routinely refers to anyone that challenges his assertions as "f***ing pricks" or similar.

Statistics on childhood sexual exploitation and abuse and trafficking are pretty much useless at present as the conviction rates clearly do not represent the reality. What I can tell you from my own experience talking to people directly affected by these things, and who are running outreach operations to support those affected by these things is this:

There are many people involved in these crimes that are never convicted.

In the case of crimes associated with Pakistani heritage people a small number of offenders who operates by controlling victims can between them have a hand in the exploitation of hundreds of people.

Where people are exploited in prostitution by these offenders, those they are sold to are rarely prosecuted and often come from rarely mentioned problem communities, such as the Chinese (where marital disharmony is common in a certain generation that still had arranged marriages).

It appears that there is an completely unquantified and separate modus operandi of trafficking that tends to be committed by people who are black and which is tied in with drugs dealing.

The anecdotes are being largely ignored by those who just want to pour scorn on Tommy Robinson. There are a lot of very disingenuous that are more interesting in mocking a soon to be irrelevant figure like Robinson than actually look into a staggeringly massive problem that needs to be addressed in calm and sharp terms. I have had a frightening number of people argue with me that statistics disprove the growing catalogue of anecdotes. That ignores the first empiric principles of observation. Statistics are not possible without observation, they just become numbers. You can not form statistics from a fragmentary and incomplete dataset. The qualitative data is becoming overwhelming, but it is not yet readily accessible.

Because you're complaining about a man saying he wants more working class white men to be employed by the BBC. That is his entire point. And you are offended by it.
Did he say that? I don't think he did.

Oh... yeah cos cannibals and creatures are great comparisons..... like when katie hopkins called refugees and migrants cockroaches.

Do you think she wanted more of them employed at her workplace too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back