Tommy Robinson & BBC

Did he say that? I don't think he did.

Oh... yeah cos cannibals and creatures are great comparisons..... like when katie hopkins called refugees and migrants cockroaches.

Do you think she wanted more of them employed at her workplace too?

Again, he's not comparing them as things he's comparing how rare they are.

As in 'f***ing hell seeing a mag without a gravy stained top is about as rare as seeing a Tory actually care about their constituents'

In that sentence I am not calling mags Torys. It's a comparison.

So he says 'Seeing a white working class person at the BBC, it's like seeing a cannibal you go and have a drink with them'. Meaning, there's not many of them any more take the time to talk to them when you get the chance.

It's not a complicated analogy and it is genuinely blowing my mind that people can take offence to it.

Again, he's not comparing them as things he's comparing how rare they are.

As in 'f***ing hell seeing a mag without a gravy stained top is about as rare as seeing a Tory actually care about their constituents'

In that sentence I am not calling mags Torys. It's a comparison.

So he says 'Seeing a white working class person at the BBC, it's like seeing a cannibal you go and have a drink with them'. Meaning, there's not many of them any more take the time to talk to them when you get the chance.

It's not a complicated analogy and it is genuinely blowing my mind that people can take offence to it.
I'm not particularly arsed tbh. I'm just pointing out the double standard.

If it was a black guy, he'd have last his job imo.

I'm not particularly arsed tbh. I'm just pointing out the double standard.

If it was a black guy, he'd have last his job imo.

Yes but just because if he'd said black man he would have wrongly lost his job doesn't mean we have to behave like babies now. In neither case SHOULD he have lost his job.

Also IDK whether you are bothered but plenty are and TR is rolling those people up because either he too doesn't understand analogies or because that's how he gets paid

Has he said anything more about what he's uncovered?

He hasn't uncovered anything man, he's a prick

Last edited:
Anything published on Kevin Logan's channel should be regarded with an exceptionally critical eye. The man is cynically trying to build a career as an anti-Tommy Robinson, and routinely refers to anyone that challenges his assertions as "f***ing pricks" or similar.

Statistics on childhood sexual exploitation and abuse and trafficking are pretty much useless at present as the conviction rates clearly do not represent the reality. What I can tell you from my own experience talking to people directly affected by these things, and who are running outreach operations to support those affected by these things is this:

There are many people involved in these crimes that are never convicted.

In the case of crimes associated with Pakistani heritage people a small number of offenders who operates by controlling victims can between them have a hand in the exploitation of hundreds of people.

Where people are exploited in prostitution by these offenders, those they are sold to are rarely prosecuted and often come from rarely mentioned problem communities, such as the Chinese (where marital disharmony is common in a certain generation that still had arranged marriages).

It appears that there is an completely unquantified and separate modus operandi of trafficking that tends to be committed by people who are black and which is tied in with drugs dealing.

The anecdotes are being largely ignored by those who just want to pour scorn on Tommy Robinson. There are a lot of very disingenuous that are more interesting in mocking a soon to be irrelevant figure like Robinson than actually look into a staggeringly massive problem that needs to be addressed in calm and sharp terms. I have had a frightening number of people argue with me that statistics disprove the growing catalogue of anecdotes. That ignores the first empiric principles of observation. Statistics are not possible without observation, they just become numbers. You can not form statistics from a fragmentary and incomplete dataset. The qualitative data is becoming overwhelming, but it is not yet readily accessible.

It’s a nice little example of how someone like him distorts the headline statistic and uses it for political gain. That’s his modus operandi.

People like TR conveying the message more than likely does the tackling of that issue greater harm that it does good. Particularly with shit narratives like this is an issue that isn’t being tackled “In calm and sharp terms”. Within the UK there are an army of dedicated professionals who are day in, day out, tackling the issue of child sexual exploitation. I’ve not heard one praise TR for weaponising the issue.

For context, I’m a non-exec director at a not for profit housing group that works routinely with victims of sexual exploitation here in the north east. I also, work 2 days per month as a consultant in a London based homelessness provider who work with young people, some of whom who have been trafficked. I could give you anecdotes that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. No amount of anecdotal evidence negates the relative importance of cold hard data. They are equally useful.

It’s a nice little example of how someone like him distorts the headline statistic and uses it for political gain. That’s his modus operandi.

People like TR conveying the message more than likely does the tackling of that issue greater harm that it does good. Particularly with shit narratives like this is an issue that isn’t being tackled “In calm and sharp terms”. Within the UK there are an army of dedicated professionals who are day in, day out, tackling the issue of child sexual exploitation. I’ve not heard one praise TR for weaponising the issue.

For context, I’m a non-exec director at a not for profit housing group that works routinely with victims of sexual exploitation here in the north east. I also, work 2 days per month as a consultant in a London based homelessness provider who work with young people, some of whom who have been trafficked. I could give you anecdotes that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. No amount of anecdotal evidence negates the relative importance of cold hard data. They are equally useful.

The problem with what you have said there is that the majority of professionals that have been 'tackling the issue of child sexual exploitation" are doing what amounts to treating the traumatized products of the crime, and they are doing very little to actually deal with the crime itself. Treating the victims has become an industry in itself, often supplied with counselors from private agencies. There is no financial interest for them to stop this crime. I am sorry, that is how I view it. Most people claiming to be helping are cashing in on these crimes in one way or another. It is generally only those that have actually been directly affected that seem to be genuine and trying to reach actual solutions that work to prevent and end this abuse.

Yes but just because if he'd said black man he would have wrongly lost his job doesn't mean we have to behave like babies now. In neither case SHOULD he have lost his job.

Also IDK whether you are bothered but plenty are and TR is rolling those people up because either he too doesn't understand analogies or because that's how he gets paid

He hasn't uncovered anything man, he's a prick
In the video of him leaving he calls him a racist and a homophobe and sweeney just looks at the floor.

I imagine as this is the first leak it's the least compromising.... should be interesting to see what happens in the weeks to come.

I'm glad you can say that... I bet @Cockney Mackem disagrees ;)

The problem with what you have said there is that the majority of professionals that have been 'tackling the issue of child sexual exploitation" are doing what amounts to treating the traumatized products of the crime, and they are doing very little to actually deal with the crime itself. Treating the victims has become an industry in itself, often supplied with counselors from private agencies. There is no financial interest for them to stop this crime. I am sorry, that is how I view it. Most people claiming to be helping are cashing in on these crimes in one way or another. It is generally only those that have actually been directly affected that seem to be genuine and trying to reach actual solutions that work to prevent and end this abuse.

What an absolutely astounding thing to say.

Do you have any evidence to back that up or does it just “feel” that way?

In the video of him leaving he calls him a racist and a homophobe and sweeney just looks at the floor.

I imagine as this is the first leak it's the least compromising.... should be interesting to see what happens in the weeks to come.

If TR truly cared about exposing people he'd just release the whole thing .

Get the f***ing popcorn out :)

What an absolutely astounding thing to say.

Do you have any evidence to back that up or does it just “feel” that way?

So many of those of us who think that there is a massive problem being dealt with in an ineffective manner have our opinions dismissed out of hand. I am speaking to front line people who are despairing at the scale of the problem. I have people in my own family involved in treating victims. I know police who tell me that there is a legacy of a sticking plaster approach to dealing with victims, that they have delivered vulnerable kids back to homes, and have seen them leaving the front door again before they even pull away from the drive.

There is colossal effort from various quarters with various interests to suppress and rubbish testimony to there being a huge and terrible problem. I am sorry, but it is being monetized by corporate organizations that provide counseling support. The last thing they want is to fix underlying problems that generate their custom. If that were not the case then why are the channels from counseling and generally psychiatric care through to the police so poor?

I have no idea on the back story as I haven't been keeping up with the adventures of Stephen, but looking at that latest video he sounds like he's going to cry.

No. He's teasing it, releasing bits to get people annoyed and then reheating the whole thing
Well yeah, he's still releasing it for free. There's loads of criticism you can level at TR. This is not one of them, no one's committed a crime so it doesn't need to be out there now... atleast he'll have egg on his face if it falls flat.

Even channel 4's dispatches releases a teaser trailer.. on things that often are criminal
Well that was awkward as f**k, that unconfortable silence was music to my ears :lol:
Really awkward silence wasn't it :lol:

I have no idea on the back story as I haven't been keeping up with the adventures of Stephen, but looking at that latest video he sounds like he's going to cry.
Someones just released a documentary on him, it's very amateur production level but it does feature him crying.

Last edited:
Well yeah, he's still releasing it for free. There's loads of criticism you can level at TR. This is not one of them, no one's committed a crime so it doesn't need to be out there now... atleast he'll have egg on his face if it falls flat.

Even channel 4's dispatches releases a teaser trailer.. on things that often are criminal

Really awkward silence wasn't it :lol:

Someones just released a documentary on him, it's very amateur production level but it does feature him crying.
Which it won't ....
In just two days the #Panodrama posts have reached 6.9 million people and generated over 450,000 comments!
Logon or register to see this image

Back