Tomahawk Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceverton

Winger
Is it any good? Or just another standard franchise? I am very unimpressed with Miller and Carter, so if it is pretty much the same I will avoid haha

I'm obviously not in the loop for this type of thing but what constitutes a steakhouse. They do steaks down the avenue. Is The Avenue a steakhouse?

Why would a vegan go to a steakhouse
I got invited for a works do a couple of years ago. I politely declined. I know that in theory it's no different than any restaurant that serves meat & dairy but the thought of sitting amongst all them steaks turned me.
Plus all my ex colleagues were arseholes and no fit lasses were going so it was a decent excuse to sack it off

Most of these group steakhouse use the same supplier anyway, work as a driver for Fairfax Meadow in Kentish Town years ago, first stop Berni inn next stop Marco Polo Hyde Park . Same meat just dressed up different and a few quid added to your bill.

Naff.
And they contribute to the mags. Haven’t been since they included references to what splendid toon fans they were in some publicity material.

steak is just a slice of meat cooked for a couple of minutes. Might as well do it at home for a fraction of the cost. A mate in the F&B industry told me steak has the highest markup of all main foods sold in restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back