Tomahawk Steakhouse

Tomahawk was alright like, bit expensive and indistinguishable from miller and carter, I wouldn’t go back. Far better eating options in Newcastle

the very large menu makes me think it's a microwave establishment, there's no way all that gear can be cooked from fresh
Been away a while and discovered a new wind up merchant on here? 🙄
steak is just a slice of meat cooked for a couple of minutes. Might as well do it at home for a fraction of the cost. A mate in the F&B industry told me steak has the highest markup of all main foods sold in restaurants
I can think of many more...pasta, pizza and probably the best money maker out there, potato skins!

Last edited:
If any of you lot have heard of "Great North Eats", their food matches Miller & Carter. Sirlion/venison/brisket double smashed cheeseburgers, for less than a tenner. Gyros as well.

If any of you lot have heard of "Great North Eats", their food matches Miller & Carter. Sirlion/venison/brisket double smashed cheeseburgers, for less than a tenner. Gyros as well.
Where’s this? Ideal if you’re on your dinner but that’s not a meal out is it?

Who orders a steak on a night out? Steak and chips is a basic tea during the week.

Who orders a steak on a night out? Steak and chips is a basic tea during the week.
Aye its just delivery from Willo, but the quality is really something else. Miller and Carter-grade takeaway if you like, bloody impressive.

I still can't get my head around people ordering them like
It’s a beer snack innit? Look at the markup. We’re currently looking at a pub and thinking of beer snacks with very little output. All you need is a deep fat fryer And some different animal fats. £3 for some potato skins and a rough paprika seasoning + dip. It’s money for nothing and addictive as fuck :lol:

steak is just a slice of meat cooked for a couple of minutes. Might as well do it at home for a fraction of the cost. A mate in the F&B industry told me steak has the highest markup of all main foods sold in restaurants
The highest mark up is Pizza.

If you ever get out to New York or Buenos Aires I’ll show you some places that will change your mind!

If you ever get out to New York or Buenos Aires I’ll show you some places that will change your mind!
Im sure you love it but it’s no better than British beef. Ive had grade 2 Kobe and suspect I’ve had 1 pissed. When it gets to that level it’s different but what you’re on about there is bog standard South American beef which is absolutely no better than british beef.

Im sure you love it but it’s no better than British beef. Ive had grade 2 Kobe and suspect I’ve had 1 pissed. When it gets to that level it’s different but what you’re on about there is bog standard South American beef which is absolutely no better than british beef.
If ever you are in the area check this place out.

Back